Community support is critical in creating a clean and attractive neighborhood. Each year we invite our partners and supporters to help clean the district through monthly Community Cleanup events and the annual C-ID Spring Clean. Community Cleanup events and C-ID Spring Clean encourages volunteers to get involved, meet their neighbors, and create team building by helping cover or clean graffiti, pick up litter, improve community gardens, and paint storefronts to make our district sparkle.
To get involved in our cleaning efforts, please contact us at email@example.com.
We're hosting a monthly litter pick-up event & graffiti removal event in the C-ID, if your interested, please register for our events below!
- Monthly Community Litter Pick-up Event *active
- Monthly Afternoon Graffiti Paint-Out *paused until Spring of 2023
**Cleaning events may be subjected to change based on exterior factors. We will let volunteers know ahead of time if such a change is made.
Historically, Spring Clean is a single-day annual event where volunteers and community members come together to help clean & beautify the Chinatown International-District (C-ID) community. Volunteers are able to particpate in various activities including: Litter Pick-up, graffiti cover-up removal, window cleaning, and other beautification projects.
If you or your organization would like to sponsor Spring Clean, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Clean 2023
- Additional Event Information: shorturl.at/jkSY2
- Volunteer: sign up for litter pick-up, graffiti cover-up, window cleaning, and other beautification projects across Chinatown, Japantown, and Little Saigon. https://signup.com/go/tEkJMfr
- Donate: your support will help us engage volunteers, purchase sanitation supplies, and support our work to maintain a clean & safe C-ID neighborhood! https://bit.ly/3lxJhrB
SHARPS EDUCATION AND PICKUP PROGRAM
Sharps are used needles that require special handing to remove safely. CIDBIA staff can provide education to staff at businesses and residents on how to safely dispose of sharps found in businesses or the public right of way. CIDBIA can also direct Seattle Surface Cleaners to pick up needles found in front of businesses. CIDBIA can also provide approved sharps containers and take back full and sealed sharps containers for proper disposal.
For more information or to coordinate education and pickup, contact us at email@example.com.
How to Safely Pick Up Sharps - English
How to Safely Pick Up Sharps - Chinese
Sharps Flyer - English
Sharps Flyer - Chinese